Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MC Park Kyunglim talking about Kangin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PearlSapphireBlue
Admin
PearlSapphireBlue

Data de inscriere : 2011-11-11
Varsta : 28

MC Park Kyunglim talking about Kangin  Empty
PostSubject: MC Park Kyunglim talking about Kangin    MC Park Kyunglim talking about Kangin  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 8:38 am

Great MC Park Kyunglim has said to Kangin, her close hoobae and favorite dongsaeng that if he werent a singer, he would become a swindler.
On the show KBS Drama Human network “Super Junior’s miracle” with the guests are Tiara, Kangin had done a magic of moving the flowers in front of everybody to choose a member from Tiara to make a couple with him. Kangin with his magic performance had moved a flower and made it come out from Tiara’s magnae Jiyeon’s bag but in fact, Kangin had put a flower in her bag beforehand.
After the magic perfomance, Kangin had waited for her hot reaction but everybody just gave him banter. They confessed that they had told Jiyeon Kangin’s secret before, thus making Kangin loose confidence and make people in the filming scene laughing. MC Park Kyunglim said “If Kangin werent a singer, he could become a swindler”
Also, when Jiyeon expressed her problem “Although I’m team’s magnae but I dont look like one”, Kangin said “It’s OK because it’s only you who have charm, so would you like to meet (see/date) me ?” thus expressing his bold proposal to Jiyeon.
Back to top Go down
https://sapphireblueocean.forumgratuit.ro

MC Park Kyunglim talking about Kangin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Kim Young Woon (Kangin) :: News-
Jump to: