Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kangin involved in a fight, summary of the incident & the result

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PearlSapphireBlue
Admin
PearlSapphireBlue

Data de inscriere : 2011-11-11
Varsta : 28

Kangin involved in a fight, summary of the incident & the result Empty
PostSubject: Kangin involved in a fight, summary of the incident & the result   Kangin involved in a fight, summary of the incident & the result Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 9:17 am

About 3.35AM on September 16th, Kangnam police were reported a case of fighting at a bar in Non-hyeon Dong, Kangnam which Kangin is involved. According to them, Kangin went to that bar to drink with a friend and was caught between a fight with the other guests when there ended up being violence in the bar. Therefore, Kangin and other people who involved in this assault case were investigated by the police. Both SM Entertainment and Kangin himself stated that Kangin is innocent and he’s just the eyewitness. Kangin himself also said that he’s the victim, the one who got hit, not hitting other people. However, according to the police, one of a suspect claimed that Kangin had attacked him so they need to do more investigation about the case.
On September 16th afternoon, Kangnam police have got the CCTV about the incident’s footage and the result was released on September 21st. According to the CCTV and the investigation process, KangIn has participated in part of the assault. Kangin and his friend were drinking in the bar when some other guests who couldnt find their room came in and there was a dispute between them. However, after Kangin came out of the bar, those two had followed him and constantly been picking up a fight with him. Although Kangin had tried his best to avoid the fight, he he was not able to control his emotions eventually and participated in the fight.
The police also said all 7 members (Kangin, his friend, 3 people that the police claimed to be Kangin’s sunbae, 2 guests that started the fight) involved in the case will be put on non-restraint and they will be prosecuted for being violent.
Because of the investigating process of this case, Kangin being the main model in Andre Kim’s fashion show on September 22nd with 2009 Miss Korea Kim Juri was cancelled. Moreover, Kangin couldnt attend the press conference for Super show II in Hongkong on September 17th and 2009 Asia song festival which was held on September 19th with Super Junior.
After the result is out, SM has stated that Kangin had tried his best to avoid the fight but the other party kept picking fight with him and used violence agaisnt him so Kangin being fighting back was just self-defence. Kangin also said sorry “As a celebrity, I’m sorry that I myself made this trouble. I want to say sorry again and again to all the people whom I made them worry (because of this incident). I’ll be careful and dont let anything like this incident happen again”
Back to top Go down
https://sapphireblueocean.forumgratuit.ro

Kangin involved in a fight, summary of the incident & the result
Page 1 of 1