Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Super Junior’s Kang In Participates in the “61st Nakdong River Battle Victory Ceremony”

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PearlSapphireBlue
Admin
PearlSapphireBlue

Data de inscriere : 2011-11-11
Varsta : 28

Super Junior’s Kang In Participates in the “61st Nakdong River Battle Victory Ceremony” Empty
PostSubject: Super Junior’s Kang In Participates in the “61st Nakdong River Battle Victory Ceremony”   Super Junior’s Kang In Participates in the “61st Nakdong River Battle Victory Ceremony” Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 11:00 am

On September 29, Super Junior’s Kang In made an appearance on KBS‘s “Prime News” for the recently opened “61st Nakdong River Battle Victory Ceremony” in remembrance of the Korean War.
Kang In appeared in the short news footage for an interview as a flood control signal corpsman of the 57th army division. He expressed, “I was able realize how much our seniors risked their lives and battled with valor to save our country. I feel that they definitely paved the path for our junior soldiers.”

A netizen commented, “He’s already a corporal. Time goes so fast. I hope you finish your military duties well.”
The “61st Nakdong River Battle Victory Ceremony” was an event to commemorate the victory against the North Korean line of defense along the Nakdong River during the Korean War.
Other celebrity soldiers including Shinhwa’s Andy and rapper Outsider also participated in this annual event.
Back to top Go down
https://sapphireblueocean.forumgratuit.ro

Super Junior’s Kang In Participates in the “61st Nakdong River Battle Victory Ceremony”
Page 1 of 1